The Way of the Innovation Master
A new book by Jeffrey Baumgartner
Learn everything you need to know to set up an innovation process in
If you have been put in charge of innovation in your organisation; if
you are considering rolling out a structured innovation programme in your
company; if you need to improve your innovation process; then this book
is for you!
The Way of the Innovation Master will teach you everything you
need to know about launching a successful and profitable innovation process
in your company, institution or non-profit organisation. In particular,
you will learn...
- How to devise a comprehensive innovation plan that precisely suits
your corporate needs and culture.
- How the innovation process should work in a business like yours.
- How to implement the key elements of your innovation plan.
- How to motivate people to participate in your innovation activities.
- How to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls of corporate innovation.
- Why collaboration is the only successful approach to innovation.
- And much, much more!
Better still, The Way of the Innovation Master is not your usual business
book full of dry prose and unexciting case studies. Rather, it takes a
creative and entertaining approach that combines a mystical journey, a
sometimes surreal dialog and a series of concise lessons which make and
illustrate the key points of the book.
The result is surely the most entertaining AND useful business book you
will read this year! Get your copy now, and learn the secrets of a successful
innovation program, before your competitors do!
Buy Your Copy!
Or from a bookshop near you...
Publication Date: 1 December 2010
ISBN/EAN13: 9491156004 / 9789491156007
Page Count: 230
Binding Type: US Trade Paper
Trim Size: 6" x 9" / 15.24 x 22.86 cm
Inside colour: Black and White
Ebook epub version
(for non-Kindle readers)